St. John the Baptist , DeAgostini - looking for an issue #84

Dear Friends Good Day,

I have built this ship 20 years ago after receiving week per week the 100 magazines from De Agostini. As you understand this took me 2 years. For personal reasons, I stopped the construction on the issue 80 and till that moment I completed all the lower part of the ship in full (I will post photos tomorrow). I continued buying all magazines till the end and I thought until yesterday that I have them all. Recently (just a week ago), I felt the desire to continue the construction and I checked again the ship, its condition, the magazines I have them in a box and all available parts. I found out that one magazine is missing. The Number 84. I have checked with De Agostini and all local suppliers without success. I would like to ask if someone has this available issue or he can send me photos of the issue to check what parts are missing. Thanks in advance. Dimitrios

Dimitious:
We will be delighted to see your work.
Don’t give up keep on building.

Dear Friends Good Day,

I have built this ship 20 years ago after receiving week per week the 100 magazines from De Agostini. As you understand this took me 2 years. For personal reasons, I stopped the construction on the issue 80 and till that moment I completed all the lower part of the ship in full (I will post photos tomorrow). I continued buying all magazines till the end and I thought until yesterday that I have them all. Recently (just a week ago), I felt the desire to continue the construction and I checked again the ship, its condition, the magazines I have them in a box and all available parts. I found out that one magazine is missing. The Number 84. I have checked with De Agostini and all local suppliers without success. I would like to ask if someone has this available issue or he can send me photos of the issue to check what parts are missing. Thanks in advance. Dimitrios
Hallo @Dimitrios
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back