Stadt von Bremen- remade to Utrecht Statenjacht 1746 1/50

I wouldn't recommend that dealer. I bought that kit a couple of months ago and finally had to demand a refund. She kept making excuses for not shipping the kit after a month went bye. Th fact of the matter is she does not actually have the kit. She orders it after you buy it a d the success rate on the carvings is very poor.

Can't you give me the link to where I can buy the exact same kit you are Building and to the carvings set? I just want to order exactly the same kit you are Building and the upgraded carvings. I'm sure there are others who would like this information as well.

Bob
This kit lauckstreet? I will post a link later tonight,after work no problem,but I am not sure,they still have them,but I check them anyway20170107_112301.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you are talking about the eBay dealer, or? And not Max, from whom several of our members bought their models with best experience.....
Yes, that's correct Uwe. The seller is jiangxuezuimei . No other seller that I'm aware of sells the Pegasus Utrecht kit.

So, I hate to keep asking this question again but so far I have not gotten an answer. I want to know the exact link to the product page where I can purchase the kit Stadt Von Bremen and the exact link to the product page where I can purchase the upgraded carvings. It's a simple question but it seems to be some sort of secret where someone can buy these two products. Look, I've been building model ships for over 30 years. I've been a major player in the ship modeling community and small business for over 15 years. I'm very well known. I'm not some NRG spy and I'm not some MSW spy. So could someone please help me out here and give me the links to these two products where I can simply click an Add to Cart button and buy them? I'd really appreciate an answer.

Most kits no longer challenge me because I've built so many including many scratchbuilt POF models. I've designed and produced 4 POF kits myself several years ago. I like the looks of this model and the carvings. I just purchased the Chinese Royal Caroline kit along with the carving upgrade kit. I'd like to get this kit and upgraded carvings for my next build after the Caroline.

Thanks,

Bob

This kit lauckstreet? I will post a link later tonight,after work no problem,but I am not sure,they still have them,but I check them anywayView attachment 40225
Yes sir, that kit and the upgraded carvings. I have the book on the Utrecht and have wanted to build the model for years now. It's just such a unique ship compared to everything else on the market. I'd really appreciate it if you could provide the link to the kit and to the carvings.

Thanks much,

Bob

Ok, I found the links:

Kit: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...2099&spm=a1z10.1.w7132037-7036685162.5.ZKVusH
Carvings: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...167&pvid=6969ef16-7e85-4f09-bc0c-832ca72ea1d9
Ship's light: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.455e16f4iLTOPW&id=534376773629

The price is in Yaun and if you use a translator extension in your browser, you can see the dollar amount. For example, the kit sells for $70.92 and the carvings sell for $59.88.

The problem I'm having it that I can't get a browser to work on the site. I've tried Google Chrome and can't add anything to my basket. I've tried Brave and same problem. In Safari I can add to the basket and get through checkout to the payment page but when I enter a credit card number and click the button, nothing happens.

The prices in dollars is really cheap compared to what you see on eBay. I just wish I could find a way to purchase some of these items. Even the shipping is cheap. I added the kit, the carvings and the ship's light and with shipping it was less than $200.00 but I can't find a way to get the credit card to be accepted.

If I knew what email address to use, I could paypal the funds to them. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

An update. I closed my browser and reopened it and logged into my Taobao account. I was able to add the items to the shopping cart and completed checkout. I got the kit, carvings and light set for $138.12 with free shipping!

Bob

An update. I closed my browser and reopened it and logged into my Taobao account. I was able to add the items to the shopping cart and completed checkout. I got the kit, carvings and light set for $138.12 with free shipping!

Bob

This sounds very good and for a very low price.....I am crossing the fingers, that everything will go well......please keep us updated.

That website has a lot of stuff I've seen on eBay at a fraction of the price that sellers on eBay are asking. My credit card has already been charged and I received a confirmation email so I'll wait now for a shipping confirmation. I went through the normal checkout procedures where you submit your shipping address, billing address and credit card information.

You do have to register on the website before you can add anything to your basket. If this purchase works out and I receive the kit and carvings, I'm sure I'll be buying from them again. If it doesn't work out, I'll just contact my credit card company and tell them I never received the goods and they'll credit my card back. I get an email every time a charge is made to my account and I have to click a link to confirm that I made the charge so I feel safe and secure that no unauthorized charges will be made.

Bob

Bob,I did bought the kit from this website:http : //modelshipyard.ru/product/stadt-von-bremen-150/ - 72 ‎ for kit
and this is the CNC upgrade carving : http://modelshipyard.ru/product/dekor-rezba-dlja-stadt-von-bremen-150/ - 59
but they also have NOW the NEW Pegasus CNC upgrade kit ( not Utrecht ) : http://modelshipyard.ru/product/reznoy-dekor-dlya-pegasus-150-/ for -124
These Chinese companies keep surprising me there is a NEW UTRECHT kit but it is really expensive 770 € I will post some pictures later

Last edited:
I just found in my shelf a book, which could be interesting for modelers, building such a dutch Jacht.
The book is in german language, but has a lot of drawings, tables etc. on appr. 300 pages.....
"Die niederländische Jacht im 17. Jahrhundert" written by Werner Jaeger (translated as "the dutch Jacht from the 17.th century"

Great work!
Not very clear from the picture but I've got some doubt about the arrangement of the pintles and gudgeons of the rudder. At least the top one seems to be assembled upside down, I am not sure about the others.
Janos

I know Janos,You are right,the top one is wrong,but I done that in purpose,cause that way I can still move the rudder and it won't fall of.It will be in straight position in final,so I may fix it it is not glued down I just used pins to hold it in place.
And Janos,You still have a sharp vision

Last edited:
Hallo zusammen, ich werde es Evolution nennen, die erste war die Stadt von Bremen, die vor einigen Jahren herauskam, dann machten sie den ersten Versuch, das Kit mit den CNC-Schnitzereien aufzurüsten, um wie eine andere Schiff-Utrecht-Statenjacht auszusehen. Aber auch mit dem Upgrade wird dieses Modell nicht das gleiche sein, da es um 2,3 cm kürzer ist als das Utrecht-Replikat im Maßstab 1:50.
2017 haben sie das Modell mit dem Gilbert McArdle-Buch "Scratch Builing the Yacht Utrecht" komplett überarbeitet. Das neue Kit wird 2018 veröffentlicht und wird ein Modell im Admiralitätsstil sein.
Eine weitere Inspiration kam vom Pegasus-Yachtautor Ivan Trtanj.
Ich würde sagen, das neue Kit ist eine Mischung aus 2 Schiffen. Schauen Sie einfach mal rein und sehen Sie sich selbst.

[MEDIA = youtube] 5rSVLEFmPKA [/ MEDIA]

View attachment 33089View attachment 33090View attachment 33093View attachment 33094View attachment 33095View attachment 33096
Wer hat denn ihnen erlaubt diese Bilder zu veröffentlichen, denn auf Bilder besteht Urheberrecht. Das ist ein Modell nach Original-Bauplan innerhalb von 11 Jahren rekonstruiert. Das ist kein billiger chinesischer Baukasten!!!

Back