Steel Chapman Hutchinson large scale sailing ship kits FOR SALE

I have all three SC&H large RC sailing kits for sale. My interests have changed and I have come to realize that I need to let someone else enjoy them. The HMS Surprise and Prince de Neufchatel are unstarted. The 28 gun Brig kit has been started. All three are for sale. If someone is interested in all three together, I will sell the three together for $10,000. Individually, the Surprise $4250, Prince $3500, the Brig $3500. Shipping is at buyer's expense. If interested pm me for additional information or photos. I am including photos of finished models from the internet for those not familiar with SC&H kits. Located in Beaumont TX

Screenshot_20240522_104233_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240522_104221_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240522_104627_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hallo - sounds very interesting
Due to the fact, that these kits are not so known, maybe you post some photos of the kits and maybe from the net some photos of finished RC-models?
This would help a lot

They are unusual kits no longer produced and don't come up for sale often especially unstarted kits. That $10k is for all three. Do a little research....that is a good price for all three. I can negotiate on price if someone is truly interested. Thanks for looking!

Many Thanks for posting these additional photos.
Looking at the photo with the RC-skipper we can see the size of these RC-sailing models - and I can fully understand the requested price.
These are great models

HMS Surprise
impressive models

Back