stern planking problem Model space Victory

Hello there
is there anyone out there working on the model space Victory reason I ask I need help with planking the stern again because I messed up and have to redo it, so here is where I am at I need to bend and twist the ends in order to fit properly at the corner, but my problem is the instructions says to mark the front of the frame 30, as in part 3 and also seen in part 7 but it doesn't give you any information on how to measure for the mark enclosed are photos of the page in the instructions to show what I mean can anyone shed any light on this problem. or explain what they did to start the first stern plank thank you
Ronald

Attachments

• thumbnail part 7 of instructions.jpg
    thumbnail part 7 of instructions.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail stage 33  part 7.jpg
    thumbnail stage 33 part 7.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
accuse me for asking but what are you talking are you referring to some one else Victory build because it's not mind I am not building a Mamoli Victory my problem questions are for Model Space Victory builders
they will know what I'm asking

I understand you do not build Mamoli Victory. I was trying to help. For this I needed more details of your issue.

ooh ok but part 5 & 6 has nothing to do with what I am asking part 3 and 7 shows the issue I am having that is why I showed photos of part 3 mostly part 7 shows the mark in question as you can clearly see from the photo, Are you working on the model space Victory as well

Attachments

• thumbnail page 191 stage 33.jpg
    thumbnail page 191 stage 33.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back