Stuff for sale and give away [SOLD]

Leaving hobby! At 83 my skills have left me. Hate to throw all my tools, partial builds and supplies away. Best offer on the works, small Lathe and drill ptress etc. contact with test to 952 836 4542. would love to find someone intersted near Phoenix, AZ

All gone as of 2/1/24

Last edited:
JK… I am in Tucson. It would be easy to pop up to PHX. I am interested in a lathe. Can you describe your's?

It makes me sad to hear your story, JK. I'm a decade behind you in the long parade and like you, I have a shop full of built and unbuilt kits, tools and such. My obsession is mostly airplanes but the situation is the same; what's going to happen to all this stuff? Good luck and I hope you find peace.

Know what you are thinking that your ability has grown wings and is flying off to never never land I to am fighting the same ghost. With the loss of one leg and shaking of the hands find it quite difficult but continue I will until...... well who knows?

I have to say, that I’m feeling very fortunate. I hit the 85 year mark in January and I have to say that not only am I still building ship models, but I feel I’m doing my best work. I’m thankful that my health is still going strong. Still have a few more models to build
Please don’t feel like I’m bragging - I’m not - just saying how lucky and grateful I am for my good health.

Back