Terpsichore

Hi all, like most newcomers to SOS I’m a little way through my latest build. She’s a Brixham sailing trawler the “Terpsichore “ . In our weird English language it’s pronounced turps-hickory.. She’s had an interesting life and still sailing on the west coast of the U.S. as I build, I’ll fill in her history for you. Other than the grating everything is scratch built. Just a few images as she is, but more will follow shortly.339DA134-904B-48EF-AEF7-2CBEC8AB0354.jpeg2D4A0E3F-DE5A-4B85-9194-323F5F05940C.jpeg18D66D62-3C3C-4BC8-9D05-95D9F66C8C3B.jpeg

Hello Pete,
She is a very interesting little vessel. Turps-hickory??? I would have never thought to pronounce it that way. Thanks for sharing your build and the small pronunciation lesson.

Raymond

Hi all, like most newcomers to SOS I’m a little way through my latest build. She’s a Brixham sailing trawler the “Terpsichore “ . In our weird English language it’s pronounced turps-hickory.. She’s had an interesting life and still sailing on the west coast of the U.S. as I build, I’ll fill in her history for you. Other than the grating everything is scratch built. Just a few images as she is, but more will follow shortly.
Hallo @P&O Pete
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back