Thanks for having me... And oh my, how modelling has changed ! ! !

Thank you ! Yes, it is great little town. I grew up young the next town over and finally made it back to the shoreline about 5 years ago.
Drop a line the next time you're in the area... I'm always up for a cup at the Coffee House... 1st ones on me ! !

welcome to our forum

The Black Pearl kit sold by ZHL is a popular kit and we have a number of build logs

here are two that might be of interest one is a build log by a very talented artist Mellpapa

and the other is a history of the original ZHL kit and of the movie prop

welcome to our forum

The Black Pearl kit sold by ZHL is a popular kit and we have a number of build logs

here are two that might be of interest one is a build log by a very talented artist Mellpapa

and the other is a history of the original ZHL kit and of the movie prop

Thank you ! I'll be checking these out for sure. Appreciate the welcome and the sharing.

Greetings all. David from most parts Eastern US Shoreline and currently residing in Connecticut.
Rediscovering my love of scale modelling after a roughly 45 year sabbatical and honestly a bit overwhelmed how much the hobby has advanced.
I recently started the ZHL All Scenarios Black Pearl (I'll include a few pics) and having a wonderful time with it so far.
Fortunately there are some wonderful BP builds done by some very talented shipwrights for me to reference and learn from.
I will contribute when I am able but I am mostly reading and learning how to use these new to me acrylics, stains and photoetched parts.
So happy to have found this group and grateful to be here.
Be happy and be well.
David
Hallo @ctdragrcr
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Black Pearl going? Any updates possible in your building log?

Back