Thanks

the first to consider is what caught your fancy work boats, merchant ships, war ship, the age of sail or steam.

what drives a builder to the finish is an interest in the subject. Builders will start with these big complex kits of 100 gun warships a year later find themselves overwhelmed and slowly loose interest.

i suggest starting with something simple you can finish in a reasonable time frame. This is about more than just gluing part A to part B there is an art and learned skill involved.

so tell us more what got you interested in the subject? what do you like about the hobby? what time period?

Welcome to SOS, tell us about your interests in model building, there are many here on the forum who can help you choose model type, good luck, greetings-

the first to consider is what caught your fancy work boats, merchant ships, war ship, the age of sail or steam.

what drives a builder to the finish is an interest in the subject. Builders will start with these big complex kits of 100 gun warships a year later find themselves overwhelmed and slowly loose interest.

i suggest starting with something simple you can finish in a reasonable time frame. This is about more than just gluing part A to part B there is an art and learned skill involved.

so tell us more what got you interested in the subject? what do you like about the hobby? what time period?
Ok, first of all thanks for your replay,excuse my english,if there is any mistake, and I'm most interested in pirates like ships,I have,the point here in cuba is that we can not access to kits,so I have to build it from the start following some plans,I would like to start,as You sugested, with something simple,probably one of the three boats that brought Columbus to America or a Viking Boat,what do You think?Thanks again and keep in touch

do something relevant to your area the Bermuda sloop would make a fine model and a favorite type of ship used by the pirates.
let me gather some research material on the subject for you to review

Thanks for letting me get into this fascinating world,I'm new in this hobby and have not done a model yet,I'm trying to find something I could start with,any suggestions,Thanks again from Cuba
Hallo,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
And? Do you in the meantime working on a ship project? Nina? Pinta? or something completely different?

Back