The Glory of Catherine, 66-gun sailing ship, by Mr.Deep [COMPLETED BUILD]

The dead eyes themselves were originally painted with black ink.then he installed shackles on them.And in place, I have already tinted with acrylic along with the shackles.I remind everyone, it is advisable to cut grooves near the holes in front of dead eyes.They are needed for unhindered tension of lanyards.

юферс.jpggal_irv4s5719125691_big.jpg

The dead eyes themselves were originally painted with black ink.then he installed shackles on them.And in place, I have already tinted with acrylic along with the shackles.I remind everyone, it is advisable to cut grooves near the holes in front of dead eyes.They are needed for unhindered tension of lanyards.
That’s the first I’ve heard of making grooves on the deadeyes. Makes sense, I guess. That would help slide the line through. I believe I’ve seen that on some real deadeyes.
081557FA-0A88-4FCA-9EDC-E8151D3B4A3E.jpeg

Construction continues.I made rope fences on the catwalks.Installed the covers of the gun ports on the transom of the stern.Well, for two days I suffered over the carved decor of the galleries of the balconies of the stern.The bindings were cut out of wooden slats.Modified with milling cutters, overfills.The bindings broke several times.Filled with cyanocrylate glue.I won't make it any thinner.

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2564.JPG

Back