The Glory of Catherine, 66-gun sailing ship, by Mr.Deep [COMPLETED BUILD]

Started a new project.of the first line of the Russian black sea fleet. One of the five ships of the same type that were built at the Kherson shipyard.The construction will be long.The drawings of the paper model of the firm "Paper modeling" are taken as a basis"The patterns were on a scale of 1: 100.Zoomed in to the 1:72 scale.Drank all the frames, keel, longitudinal connections.
Hallo @Mr.Deep
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

I wish you all the best for your birthday, jeep, much joy, happiness and especially health.
Thanks for the congratulation. Yes, we all need health to survive these difficult times. I want all people on earth to be happy, peaceful, kind. I want to see the whole world and communicate with people. I hope we will find these times again.

Thanks for the congratulation. Yes, we all need health to survive these difficult times. I want all people on earth to be happy, peaceful, kind. I want to see the whole world and communicate with people. I hope we will find these times again.
I hope we will find those times too, brother. Best wishes to you and yours. And I love your work on your ships!

Happy birthday Andrey! Hope you had a great day with family and friends.
Thanks. Let your words be in God's ears. There is such a saying. I can't get a good rest in any way. So I spent this day at work. As they say, if you want to eat well, you need to work hard. I can't do modeling right now either. Agricultural work has begun on the suburban area.

Did you make the base of the pedestal yourself, Andrey? If so, did you use a router and thin strips of molding to decorate the edges?
Hello Vic. Yes, I did almost everything myself. I bought a decorative baguette at a hardware store. I took a wooden furniture shield. I covered it with artificial leather, fixed it with a stapler. Then in the art workshop, where they make picture frames, they cut a baguette at an angle of 45 degrees. Everything was connected with staples and voila, it's done. I sawed the props on a jigsaw machine. Processed with a grinder. Painted. Secured with screws.

Back