The kaparen from Sweden makes the water uncertain

Hello ship builder!
Let me introduce myself. I live in Stockholm, Sweden I am 63 years old and have retired since a year, and can now start building models full time. I not only build wooden ships but have probably built a little of each, type Pocher cars plastic models, multimedia models of various kinds and in different sizes.
My first boat model in wood was "Lille Dan" from Billing boats in the early 1980s which was then followed by a large 17th century ship "Santisema madre" from Aprikola in Italy. Then "Fair American" followed a solid wood building that one had to cut out. After that, I took about 20 years of residence from wooden boat construction and built most plastic models. After I retired now I have started building on Vaasa 1628 from Sergal, it is probably the largest model of Vasa that exists. Why I chose Vasa was because the Vaasa Museum is located 30 km from where I live, so I have a lot of information to get there.
I am very impressed by the buildings that I have seen here on the site, I am not nearly as skilled as you shipbuilders, hope to show some pictures from my Vasa building later in the forum.
I will surely learn a lot from this site.
Thanks from Kaparen

G'day Kaparen from the Land Downunder.
Welcome to our family here on SOS and I'm sure that you will find that this is your second family.

hope to show some pictures from my Vasa building later in the forum.

I can honestly say, on the behalf of your siblings here on SOS, we would love to see your Vasa build. If you could, could you show us every construction stages.
Looking forward to see them.
If you need any help, just ask and there will one of your siblings ready to help you
Again welcome to the friendliest modelship forum on the net!

Welcome aboard mate! I too would like to see a detailed build log. The Vasa is a splendid ship and would go a long way to helping others with generic building tips.
Vince P. Ship-1

We wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello ship builder!
Let me introduce myself. I live in Stockholm, Sweden I am 63 years old and have retired since a year, and can now start building models full time. I not only build wooden ships but have probably built a little of each, type Pocher cars plastic models, multimedia models of various kinds and in different sizes.
My first boat model in wood was "Lille Dan" from Billing boats in the early 1980s which was then followed by a large 17th century ship "Santisema madre" from Aprikola in Italy. Then "Fair American" followed a solid wood building that one had to cut out. After that, I took about 20 years of residence from wooden boat construction and built most plastic models. After I retired now I have started building on Vaasa 1628 from Sergal, it is probably the largest model of Vasa that exists. Why I chose Vasa was because the Vaasa Museum is located 30 km from where I live, so I have a lot of information to get there.
I am very impressed by the buildings that I have seen here on the site, I am not nearly as skilled as you shipbuilders, hope to show some pictures from my Vasa building later in the forum.
Thanks from Kaparen
Hallo @Kaparen
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello ship builder!
Thanks from Kaparen
Hallo @Kaparen
Birthday-Cake

Hello ship builder!
Thanks from Kaparen
Hallo @Kaparen
Birthday-Cake

Back