The model of Admiral Nelson's flagship HMS VICTORY - 1765 (DeAgostini, Scale 1:84)

I must say the model and photos are both excellent work of art.

What camera system and lens did you use for close up photos.

In my past work in Air Force I was a photographer for them, and loved experimenting with back drops and lighting on subjects, and I didn't even have to pay for film in those days. It was called training....

I use full-frame DSLR Camera with Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro.
Although even it was not enough for me when I was photographing a schooner on scale 1:640)))

What a great tutorial - Many thanks for showing us your way to get these very realistic sails.
Please can you make in this area and extra new topic, with this video?

I must say the model and photos are both excellent work of art.

What camera system and lens did you use for close up photos.

In my past work in Air Force I was a photographer for them, and loved experimenting with back drops and lighting on subjects, and I didn't even have to pay for film in those days. It was called training....

I came to this machine after 10 Years of experience with similar tools and I can confidently say that though other manufacturers’ products were suitable for one or other type of work, the Byrnes table saw can do everything you need it to do. I have been using it for two years now and would like to show you its capabilities...

Back