Titan in Solidworks, 3ds Max, final in Unreal Engine

Hey guys getting back into things and as I had lost everything but 1 or 2 plans I figured before going into my 74 gun I would start smaller with the 32 gun Titan. I only have a few of the drawings I had for it but it's a standard ship so I can fudge the rest.

Right now working on the keel but for life of me I cant remember how the taper on the deadwood is carved. I have a shape guide just dont remember how high it goes (thinking the rising Line?) then theres steps on here but not sure how low it goes. will be taking screenshots soon. Just trying to remember how things went. After I get the solidworks stuff will take the dxf parts for guides in 3ds max and model it there for exporting into unreal engine and doing a cinematic with it on rolling seas.

Nice to see someone on Solidworks. I have been designing boat kits in SW since about 2015. I just joined Ships of Scale and will be following your work, thanks!

Hi there I have got 20 years experience with Solid Works plese let me know if you need help

Back