To my friends

Hola amigos, he leído varios hilos que se han publicado en referencia al material de referencia bibliográfico.
Me gustaría informarle que tengo una biblioteca bastante grande sobre temas navales y que pongo a disposición de toda la tripulación del foro.
Todo este material se recopiló a lo largo de los años y ha enriquecido mi biblioteca con una cantidad de libros de alrededor de 5000 copias de utilidad variada.
También pongo a disposición mi colección de planes, la mayoría digitalizados que son alrededor de 8000 o 9000 de diferentes épocas y países.
Un saludo y queda a su disposición.

Translation:
Hello friends, I have read several threads that have been published in reference to the bibliographic reference material.
I would like to inform you that I have a fairly large library on naval issues and that I make available to the entire crew of the forum.
All this material was collected over the years and has enriched my library with a quantity of books of around 5000 copies of varied utility.
I also make available my collection of plans, most digitized that are around 8000 or 9000 from different eras and countries.
Greetings and remains at your disposal.

Hallo,
we are happy, if you share with us information, data and knowledge coming out of your huge library.
And we guess, that this was your intention with your post.
Complete copies of books and plans, in hard and digital form, can and will not be accepted here.

So if there is a detailed research necessary, or any information requested by a member, we are more than happy if you can assist and help.
Often printed publications and books, especially primary sources, are much better for research than the internet

I fully understand everything related to copyright, so I will only send what is specifically necessary for the person who requests it, taking care to always keep the source from where it comes and citing the authors when there are any.
I want to add that I have good material regarding the Argentine Navy, its history and the sailors who participated in it.
Again at your disposal.

Back