Tools

I like the idea of using shelves as table legs, this will add to the storage. BTW, nice tools set!

[QUOTE = "Jimsky, posts: 50030, member: 5832"] I like the idea of using shelves like table legs, this will add to the storage space. BTW, nice tools seen! [/ QUOTE]

It is actually two small tables with an old table topps on the top, very easy to move around: D

Not only a nice collection of machines, but also a lot of space! Great garage - I hope it is also heated, so you can easily work in the winter period?

Nice workshop, you have many same machines that I have too, but what is the bigger table saw on the right hand side at the photo #3?
And which scroll saw you have? I have been looking for a good scroll saw but have not yet found any that I would be satisfied of. I have an old cheap Delta, but that is a terrible one.

UWE-no heating, only winter cloting, yes good spase for the most dustest and heawy work

MOXIS- a sheep middel sise, scheppach, tablesaw for the heawy sawing that the proxxon tablesaw dont kan do.

KNUT

Tnx to all off you.
Yes great plase for all the messy work,
All off the new materials i am going to make off the wood i am drying will go true the proxxon planner.

KNUT

Back