top-quality wooden walnut blocks for models

Dear modelers,

I just created a topic about how to determine the right size of blocks and ropes for your riggings. And here I want to share you my offer of blocks for models.

Our company HiSmodel is specialzed on producing historic ship model accessories and one of the crucial elements of the ship model is also rigging. That is why our company HiSModel produce and offers top-quality blocks from walnut wood made on CNC machine. We produce a wide range of blocks in sizes from 2 to 12 mm. Standard single, double and triple blocks are available in sizes from 2 to 10 mm. Moreover, we offer violin, ramshead and heart blocks in sizes from 4 to 12 mm. Deadeyes we offer are from the production of Amati company. We produce blocks, which correspond in shape and size to the British standard around the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries. We are also preparing to produce a second set of blocks that will match to the continental standards according to ANCRE.
The complete offer of our blocks with prizes you can find on our website. We are seeling our goods all around the world.

On the full size pictures below you can see the quality of our manufactured blocks made from walnut wood:

Standart Blocks:

Blocks standard 01 size 1-5 02Ap.JPGBlocks standard 01 size 1-5 02Cp.JPGBlocks standard 02 size 5-10 01Bp.JPGBlocks standard 02 size 5-10 03Ap.JPG

Heart blocks:
Heart Walnut blocks 11p1.JPG

Sheed blocks:
Sheed blocks 01 Ap1.JPG

Violin blocks:
Violin blocks 01 Ap11.JPG

Sister blocks:
WB-sister blocks 01Rp.jpg

If you have any question do not hasitate to ask here or write an e-mail.

Attachments

• Heart Walnut blocks 11p1.JPG
    Heart Walnut blocks 11p1.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi BRadek, I am thinking to place the order for 2mm high blocks: 50 single + 50 double. These are so small I am worried of their quality. Would you assure they will look at least as on pictures above or better? Do you have a higher quality ones at this size from alternative wood?

Thank you for your interest in my goods. Don't worry with a quality of my walnut blocks. Look much better than in the picture. Keep in mind that the photo is magnified many times. In addition, the structure of the wood in strong light flashes from the camera creates reflections on the individual structure of the fibers. Therefore, the structure of the wood appears to be inconsistent and fibrous.
But for my goods, especially for the quality of CNC walnut blockys, I can put my hand in the fire. We have been working on their quality and improvement for several years. Once you buy the Pulleys and deliver them to you, you can comment on their quality here on the forum.

P.S. You can order the goods directly on my e-shop, or send me an inquiry with the catalog number of the goods, quantity and delivery address. Based on the order, I will send an offer, and after approval, a final invoice with a request for payment.
When paying in the USA, I recommend choosing payment by PayPal. Because some US and Canadian banks are blocking payments to Eastern Europe.
I look forward to your order.

Hi Y.T.,

Having bought blocks from Radek a few times, I can attest to their high quality. I used 2 and 2.5mm blocks of a different wood (not sure what it was) back then.

I just received my new order for walnut blocks and am so far impressed with them at this scale. It's amazing what CNC machining has done for the hobby.

IMG_20201204_160045.jpg

Hi BRadek, I am thinking to place the order for 2mm high blocks: 50 single + 50 double. These are so small I am worried of their quality. Would you assure they will look at least as on pictures above or better? Do you have a higher quality ones at this size from alternative wood?

Hi Y.T.,

Having bought blocks from Radek a few times, I can attest to their high quality. I used 2 and 2.5mm blocks of a different wood (not sure what it was) back then.

I just received my new order for walnut blocks and am so far impressed with them at this scale. It's amazing what CNC machining has done for the hobby.
Thank you for your orders and nice words, Im glad that you are satisfied with my blocks. Just wanted to say that before I used beech wood for blocks (still have few of them in stock), however much better results I obtained with walnut wood.

...the best results you may get with Pear or Europeing boxwood :) Both are hardwood and hold the shape very good.
Thank you for tips, however both of these I also considered, but Pear is very expensive wood and compare to walnut there is not too much differnce in quality. On the other hand boxwood seems too much light to be used for blocks in my opinion.

Dear modelers,

thank you for all your positive replies and also for growing interest. We are expanding our offer with new walnut Ramshead blocks + adding some new photos of smaller blocks (2-5 mm), however in these case blocks can look little bit more coarse compare to reality since they are magnified many times on full size photo.

Wish you nice models.kladky ořechové kladkostrojové šikmo -  final.jpgT03 standartní ořechové kladky 2-5mm zepředu - final .jpgT01 standartní ořechové kladky 2-5mm - šikmoshora - finalní.jpg

Back