Trafalger,nile ,Copenhagen

Hi Snowy
I'm a new member, just learning the site. Great prints. I was in Copenhagen last year, came in by ship. While coming into the port I was scouting out the battle site with my GPS map and binoculars. Unfortunately, most of the area where the battle took place has been filled in with construction so the topography is much different than in Nelson's time.
One battle site that has changed very little is Scapa Flow in the Orkneys. I was there last year also and it is easy to see where Gunther Prien's submarine attack happened etc. The sunk German fleet was salvaged following WW 1, so there are no wrecks, but the topography of Scapa Flow is interesting. It is a very large area.
I'm going back to Copenhagen in a couple of weeks and will take some pictures to show.
Alex R (Alex Rosas)

Hi guys
Firstly nice find Alex I will look this one up
Also thanks Dave it's weird I take the picture normal then it came out sideways and cheers jolly I'm getting a bit of a collection and I'm trying to get them all it about 600 × 400 prints next I think will be the nile then Copenhagen thanks again all and happy building
Cheers snowy

Hi again
Yeah jolly I got these prints from art.com and they come in all different sizes cheers snowy

Back