Trident Model Updates

I have no luck with the link - I am getting every time the starting page of the mobile company
and than I do not know what to do.......
if somebody knows maybe some screenshots could help, where to click

Hi Jim, Uwe,

Turn on google translate, this is the 4H model site, only if you forward a link it brings you to the home page.
Click the second button in the blue bar, this brings you to the forum. Then scroll down to Trident Model.
Hope it helps because you have the proper site.

Thanks for trying to help, but I get only Chinese without google translation. Maybe "ignorance is bliss" will allow me to pass up this question. Happy building everyone.

Yes, the site operates on Chinese language. Use Google Translate to translate this page to your own language. You can even setup so every time you will reach website with Chinese language it it automatically translate to language of your choice. ;)

P.S. forgot to say use Google Chrome browser...

I'm trying to buy some things using the link above (thanks for that , it worked ) However I can't get taboa to accept my address... Really weird set up. BTW I use google chrome translate and very rarely have any dramas.
Has any one got info on what format the address should be, in order to complete the address box?
Cheers Dan

I have to put my name on the list :p

Hallo my friend,
you are added now:

Back