Trident Model Updates

I'm sorry that I haven't replied to the message in time recently. The alert kit is being produced step by step. The kit for evaluation hasn't been sent out in time because the formal packaging hasn't been processed. At the end of each year, the inspection of environmental protection and fire safety in Beijing is very strict, so the processing plant can not produce the customized packing box in time. Hope you can understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that I haven't replied to the message in time recently. The alert kit is being produced step by step. The kit for evaluation hasn't been sent out in time because the formal packaging hasn't been processed. At the end of each year, the inspection of environmental protection and fire safety in Beijing is very strict, so the processing plant can not produce the customized packing box in time. Hope you can understand.
Many Thanks for the update - we all will be patient and will wait
You have to understand:
Modelers are sometimes like small children before christmas or dogs in front of a steak -> it is not easy to wait if you are looking forward a new release......and the last "5 minutes" are the most problematic (my dog can not even wait for 1 second ;) - BTW: Hope your dog is ok now?)

I'm just finishing my Santa Ana today.... (yahoo!!!) Chomping on the bone for the Alert kit.
Just checked - you are on the list already, so Trident will send it to you, if you still want it when it is released -
We hope really, that we are later able to make here a great group built together sharing our models, experience, methods etc. of the Alert

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long time. The difficulty of development and the speed of production far exceed our expectations. We're trying to process kit. We're sorry to have kept you waiting for a while. Recently, we've been doing new technology validation for the kit developed later, so it's not updated in time. The lifeboat is expected to start validation in half a month. We'll show you the trial production photos in time Slice. We will work harder in 2020. Thank you for your attention and support.

Many Thanks for the update - we all will be patient and will wait
You have to understand:
Modelers are sometimes like small children before christmas or dogs in front of a steak -> it is not easy to wait if you are looking forward a new release......and the last "5 minutes" are the most problematic (my dog can not even wait for 1 second ;) - BTW: Hope your dog is ok now?)
I'm very sorry, we will resume the update as soon as possible. I thank you for your concern for my little guy. He has recovered as before.

@donfarr
It is much better to wait for a kit that is high quality and please be patient (and to others here as well). Just think the time that @Mike41 spent on the many revisions of the Blandford. AND, may I add that was just a cross-section of PLANS ONLY and wasn't even a kit !!!
As I have traveled to other parts of the world, I can tell you that customs and getting merchandise across any border is alone nerve-racking. Here in the USA, you can throw something together and stuff it in a box and away it goes to where ever you put on the address. Other parts of countries do not or might not operate like this, so, I am just asking for folks to be a little understanding here. I am sure that Trident is doing the best he can. He has invested a lot in the project and I am sure that he is just as anxious about getting it out as you all are. I say all this with kindness and do not mean any ill will to any.
Donnie

Many thanks to Maarten showing us the first photos from the 4h-page.
I know, that I have often some problems to reach the 4h-site, but maybe you can give us the link

Yes, the timber looks good, nevertheless I hope, and I have not in mind, if this was mentioned already by Trident, which timber we get in the "international"-kit.
I hope to get Cherry or even Pear, which will be even better, than the showed model.
I am very happy to see the manual in one of the photos, which is looking very informative and in detail - this is very very good and a deficit until now in several chinese kits......

Many thanks to Maarten showing us the first photos from the 4h-page.
I know, that I have often some problems to reach the 4h-site, but maybe you can give us the link

Yes, the timber looks good, nevertheless I hope, and I have not in mind, if this was mentioned already by Trident, which timber we get in the "international"-kit.
I hope to get Cherry or even Pear, which will be even better, than the showed model.
I am very happy to see the manual in one of the photos, which is looking very informative and in detail - this is very very good and a deficit until now in several chinese kits......

I hope it works, this is most times an issue with 4hmodel.

Back