trident

trident un circo di pagliacci cinesi.
nonostante io abbia pagato.
tienitela la tavola mancante che non so che farne .

Hello, Luigignoho. Unfortunately, the translator doesn't interpret your meaning correctly. I will ask you some questions and you will ask only Yes or NO.
  • Did you order the Alert kit from TridentModels?
  • Did you pay for the kit, but the kit didn't arrive?
  • Suppose you answer YES on the first question. When did you purchase the kit?
  • Did you receive the Alet kit, but missing some parts?
Ciao, Luigignoho. Sfortunatamente, il traduttore non interpreta correttamente il tuo significato. Ti farò alcune domande e tu chiederai solo Sì o NO.
  • Hai ordinato il kit Alert da TridentModels?
  • Hai pagato ma il kit non è arrivato?
  • Supponiamo di rispondere SÌ alla prima domanda. Quando hai acquistato il kit?
  • Hai ricevuto il kit Alet, ma mancano alcune parti?
Hope this will help to find our what is the problem

Yes I bought the kit through ships of scale from "trident"

arrived September 2021

April 2022 I pointed out to trident that a board was missing

he asked for the photographs

I sent him photos of the missing board

we are in August 2022 and trident has only made promises.

Yes I bought the kit through ships of scale from "trident"

arrived September 2021

April 2022 I pointed out to trident that a board was missing

he asked for the photographs

I sent him photos of the missing board

we are in August 2022 and trident has only made promises.
Hallo @luigignho
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope the problem was solved during the summer and you started with the build

grazie degi auguri

ma il problema con trident non si è risolto non hanno risposto
cordiali salti

Purtroppo, questi della Trident sono completamente spariti dai radar. Probabilmente arrestati da Xi, o finiti in qualche lock-down cinese (che è poi la stessa cosa...). Mi spiace per l'accaduto. Io volevo comprare il Kit, ma non ho fatto in tempo. Riesci a rimediare? quanti pezzi ha la tavola che ti manca?

Unfortunately, these from Trident have completely disappeared from the radar. Probably arrested by Xi, or ended up in some Chinese lock-down (which is the same thing...). I'm sorry about what happened. I wanted to buy the kit, but I didn't have time. Can you fix it? how many pieces does the board have that you are missing?

Hello Mr. Albert, I have apologized multiple times for not being able to reply to your letters in a timely manner. I have also explained to you that due to special reasons, we were unable to mail the wooden board for you. I hope we can communicate with each other with mutual respect. You also mentioned that it arrived in September 2021 and only proposed the lack of a wooden board in April 2022. It was five months after you received KITS that you mentioned the lack of wooden boards. Under normal circumstances, no KITS manufacturer will provide free shipping of wooden boards. But we did not refuse you. As is well known, China has just lifted control. I don't want to discuss political issues. I saw your feedback to send you the wooden board. You are not satisfied with this. We can only express regret.

Hello Mr. Albert, I have apologized multiple times for not being able to reply to your letters in a timely manner. I have also explained to you that due to special reasons, we were unable to mail the wooden board for you. I hope we can communicate with each other with mutual respect. You also mentioned that it arrived in September 2021 and only proposed the lack of a wooden board in April 2022. It was five months after you received KITS that you mentioned the lack of wooden boards. Under normal circumstances, no KITS manufacturer will provide free shipping of wooden boards. But we did not refuse you. As is well known, China has just lifted control. I don't want to discuss political issues. I saw your feedback to send you the wooden board. You are not satisfied with this. We can only express regret.
The missing board is Luiginhio's, not mine.

Back