Trumpeter 1/200 Yorktown For Sale

Greetings, I have a Trumpeter #03711, 1/200 USS Yorktown which there is no way I will ever have time to build or room to display.
The kit is unopened except to check for damage. All bags are sealed and the original heavy duty shipping box is available.
Price is $250.00 plus whatever shipping the buyer selects. Paypal is preferred.
Cheers Harley
954-675-0201
tigerdvr@msn.com

Sold Pending 12/31/2019:
UPDATE 1/2/2020: The person who committed to purchase item as described above withdrew his intent to purchase after the shipping costs were deemed too high.
Yorktown still available.

Last edited:
So how much was the shipping and where to? These 1:200 kits are big and heavy and no matter where you buy them the freight has to be figured into the price. I'm surprised that you are selling your model for $250 since retail is more than $400 and dealer cost is about $280. Your price is a very good deal for this kit and thirty or forty bucks for shipping is still a great deal.

So how much was the shipping and where to? These 1:200 kits are big and heavy and no matter where you buy them the freight has to be figured into the price. I'm surprised that you are selling your model for $250 since retail is more than $400 and dealer cost is about $280. Your price is a very good deal for this kit and thirty or forty bucks for shipping is still a great deal.
Good Morning,
Are you interested in the Yorktown? Shipping from Coconut Creek, FL (just north of Fort Lauderdale}

No thanks as I already have one. I just had to mention that your selling price is a great buy even with the freight added. I am a licensed dealer in Florida (Bonita Springs) and my cost is more than your selling price. I intend to make my model one of these days but I have a couple other models to finish first. Just for kicks what would the freight be to 34135 across the state? maybe I will buy it. Pete

No thanks as I already have one. I just had to mention that your selling price is a great buy even with the freight added. I am a licensed dealer in Florida (Bonita Springs) and my cost is more than your selling price. I intend to make my model one of these days but I have a couple other models to finish first. Just for kicks what would the freight be to 34135 across the state? maybe I will buy it. Pete
I will check FedEx and advise unless you can suggest a better option.

11401 Bonita Beach Road #76, Bonita Springs,Fl. 34135 However I'll take a pass on this for right now. Just got my home insurance bill for next year and it's gone way up for some reason. Have to see what's left after I pay it. Pete

11401 Bonita Beach Road #76, Bonita Springs,Fl. 34135 However I'll take a pass on this for right now. Just got my home insurance bill for next year and it's gone way up for some reason. Have to see what's left after I pay it. Pete
OK Pete, I know how those unexpected bills can screw up your plans.
Take care, Harley

Back