un p'tit nouveau dans la famille

bonjour, j'ai un victory sergal 1:78_1974 et les plans, je trouve que ce n'est pas trop à jour. Je voulais savoir comment aller chercher des plans à l'échelle ou si vous en avez.

hello, I have a victory sergal 1:78_1974 and the plans, I find that it is not too up to date. I wanted to know how to get scale plans or if you have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
.​
the plans, I find that it is not too up to date. I wanted to know how to get scale plans or if you have any.

Yep, an accurate point, as the plans drawn up by most commercial kit manufacturers are usually the worst possible of the lot and should not be rely upon.

So as not to complicate matters unnecessarily, I will suggest just one item that should satisfy all needs, specifically The 100-gun ship Victory by John McKay (Anatomy of the Ship series). It should be relatively easy to get by borrowing or purchasing. There is only potentially one drawback – they are printed at a rather small scale (mostly 1:192), which may or may not bother you.

.​

There is nice video made by our member Olha alias @shipphotographer.com showing some books about the Victory

Several Book Reviews are also in SOS:

Back