US Rattlesnake 1/50 scale by Unicorn Models China

Does anybody have this kit ??? I cannot find any built report on our web . I like to know the quality of the kit in general terms thanks

This one of the banned Chinese companies listed on ModelShipWorld.com that rip off and duplicate other kits from reputable manufacturers. As such, I wouldn't touch it.

Yes they are Chinese and your comments about copying may be quite valid, but the excellent thing about this site is we have the choice to decide.
There are many modellers here who have built Chinese kits and most say they are superior to other major manufacturers
By the way, Taobao is not a English friendly site, bit of a nightmare really but there are taobao agents who can sort things out for you. (at a % fee)

Yes they are Chinese and your comments about copying may be quite valid, but the excellent thing about this site is we have the choice to decide.
There are many modellers here who have built Chinese kits and most say they are superior to other major manufacturers
By the way, Taobao is not a English friendly site, bit of a nightmare really but there are taobao agents who can sort things out for you. (at a % fee)
Hi,can you tell us who is that agent?

While I have not bought a kit I have used taobao age as an agent on other things, but google search will bring up a few others.
They all order for you, repack and forward to your address. If you google toabao agents you will see what its all about.
Then again you might be a better man than me and figure the purchase system out all by yourself.

Zoltan, ZHL seems to be the same unicorn kit looking at the box, if the price is similar that may be a simpler way to go.

I am soooo sick of this banned kit and pirated stuff , so long as we are still in a free country , I do not need some other web site telling me what to buy. I am now close to 80 and have passed over to the dark side many moons ago and quite happy thank you . Just because somebody at some time neglected to ask permission for something, we now try to keep the modelling world uninformed and steer them away from innovation , quality and selection.
I do not know how many Bismarck models are out there, but did anybody ever pay money to Blohm and Voss for using their plans ? As long as we do it here it is quite ok , but horror if some other country is trying it . Same goes for the Titanic and the Hood ,
Did we stop buying cameras from Japan because after the war they copied the Leica . Some web sites are trying to lecture China and make them believe that without our model market they will go under. I got news for these folks . China does not need us. It is much easier and cheaper to sell on the local market than to go through the extra steps and expense to sell overseas.
So please let us not be brainwashed next is that I have to express remorse for buying overseas and not something made in Italy that is 40 years past its expiration date.

Ok so the question was if anybody built here this kit and can tell about the quality,I can think the kit looks ok and well made.And also we are not starting a debate here,we have done that in the past and now we are done with that.

WAY TO GO GISEL, YOU SAID IT BETTER THEN ME, I AM GOING TO BE 82 IN 7 MONTHS STARTING MY FIRST SCRATCH THE LE ROCHEFORT EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE NEW TECH WORKS I SURE AS HELL KNOWS WHAT IT ACOMPLISHES AND BRAVO TO ANY COMPANY WHO UTILIZES IT FOR THE JOY AND BETTERMENT OF THE HOBBY AND TO DRAW MORE NOVICES AND INTERMEDIATE BUILDERS IN AND KEEP THEM IN. Don

I am sorry if I gave the impression , but Hedley did not repeat did not set me off. It looks like nobody has this kit and I will now shut up , back to modelling while I still can.

I am sorry if I gave the impression , but Hedley did not repeat did not set me off. It looks like nobody has this kit and I will now shut up , back to modelling while I still can.
What is your current build?

Back