USS CONSTITUTION by BILLING BOATS 1:100 scale Kit

Hello there all - my name is Saif and I am writing from Mombasa, Kenya.

I am currently building a Billing Boat's USS Constitution in a 1: 100 scale and done somewhat good to the kit thus far ( my first model really) but probably those who have built Billing Boat kits the instructions provided are apparently very confusing.

For instance, I am at the Mast stage - the kit has instructions to set up the Foremast, Main Mast and the Mizzen Mast, however, the drawings that I follow totally confuses me and currently stuck at the Foremast and cannot progress any further.

Question - has anyone here built and COMPLETED the Billing Boat's USS CONSTITUTION and
Can anyone help me through any source out there to get proper clear instructions to build the Mast for this ship. Maybe someone can get in touch with me on my WhatsApp number +254733 221 006.

I will really appreciate any help or suggestions from anyone on this platform.

Thank you and warm regards from the Safari Country KENYA.

Hello there all - my name is Saif and I am writing from Mombasa, Kenya.

I am currently building a Billing Boat's USS Constitution in a 1: 100 scale and done somewhat good to the kit thus far ( my first model really) but probably those who have built Billing Boat kits the instructions provided are apparently very confusing.

For instance, I am at the Mast stage - the kit has instructions to set up the Foremast, Main Mast and the Mizzen Mast, however, the drawings that I follow totally confuses me and currently stuck at the Foremast and cannot progress any further.

Question - has anyone here built and COMPLETED the Billing Boat's USS CONSTITUTION and
Can anyone help me through any source out there to get proper clear instructions to build the Mast for this ship. Maybe someone can get in touch with me on my WhatsApp number +254733 221 006.

I will really appreciate any help or suggestions from anyone on this platform.

Thank you and warm regards from the Safari Country KENYA.
we have two building logs of the Billing USS Constitution where you can find hopefully some information

completed Built by Vic alias @Vfordyce

and an unfinished log started by @Bhill

I guess the friends will be happy to help and assist

Hello Saif,
I hope that the info that Uwe provides will help you with your construction.

Hello Saif,
I hope that the info that Uwe provides will help you with your construction.
Hey Donnie.......thank you for your message and concern. Yes the info was very useful and have also managed to contact a member here who has built an exact kit as mine. So now I am taken care of. Thank you so much.

Back