uss fletcher 1/144 revell

I've been visiting this forum for a long time and I always find something interesting and motivating, and today I need help because I wanted to start a project long ago, I decided to start with the preliminaries of this kit that I have years ago, I think that since it was released , and I start looking for information on the internet and I have been surprised: not only is it now much cheaper, but it is also updated and includes photoetched parts and brass artillery ... I at the time bought the EDUARD photoetched parts that I They cost money, and now I would have to look for the artillery in brass, but now for ... in this link there is a rewiew of the platinun edition kit:
https://www.scalemates.com/es/kits/reve ... r--1026080
I'm still looking for information and I find this:
https://thokutoys.de/p/revell-05150-mod ... 4-level-5/
with what I have come to the conclusion that it is better to buy it and put together all the best of everything. similar? I have found several so that they are not models nor are they known with such low prices, this one seems cheaper in Europe, but it will not be a scam, does someone know this site or another similar one? It is tempting because that would have the improved kit plus the photoetched parts and brass artillery for that price, but I'm afraid it's a bogus offer

I've been visiting this forum for a long time and I always find something interesting and motivating, and today I need help because I wanted to start a project long ago, I decided to start with the preliminaries of this kit that I have years ago, I think that since it was released , and I start looking for information on the internet and I have been surprised: not only is it now much cheaper, but it is also updated and includes photoetched parts and brass artillery ... I at the time bought the EDUARD photoetched parts that I They cost money, and now I would have to look for the artillery in brass, but now for ... in this link there is a rewiew of the platinun edition kit:
with what I have come to the conclusion that it is better to buy it and put together all the best of everything. similar? I have found several so that they are not models nor are they known with such low prices, this one seems cheaper in Europe, but it will not be a scam, does someone know this site or another similar one? It is tempting because that would have the improved kit plus the photoetched parts and brass artillery for that price, but I'm afraid it's a bogus offer
This Platinum version of the kit is sold usually around 86 to 89 Euros, seems that the original price by Revell is around 129 Euro.
A reliable dealer is f.e. this one:

On amazon.de several german shops are offering the kit also
Revell.JPG
The cheapest onefor 64 Euro has a damaged box, but content is new and complete, the same dealer is offering the new kit for 69,99 Euro - German shop with very good amazon reputation! -> much better offer than the thokutoys you found

Gracias por la información, sin duda es mejor comprar un kit como este, ya que tuve que comprar la artillería de latón de todos modos. Además, un conjunto adicional de partes fotograbadas, por lo que puedo seleccionar lo que más me interesa, es un buen negocio

Thanks for the information, it is certainly better to buy a kit like this, since I had to buy the brass artillery anyway. Also, an additional set of photoetched parts, so I can select what interests me most of all, it is a good business

Hallo @benji ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope you have already a USS Fletcher kit?

Sorry I had not seen the message before. Thank you, as I have not yet decided, I am with the washington galley that I still have ...

Sorry I had not seen the message before. Thank you, as I have not yet decided, I am with the washington galley that I still have ...
I build the normal Fletcher more than 40 years ago. At that time, we had in Spain 4 Fletcher named "THE CARRABALDIES" They were transformed -which I did too, with a new mast- A Tripode so that more electronic aids could de added to the mast. One of the Torpedo Groups was taken away and substituted with more Electronic Aids. about 4 years ago, I saw in my local shop a NEW Fletcher -bigger and with much more details with metallic guns etc. The `rice at that time was about 400€ all included. the last image about 40 years old and my last Plastic build. More Antennas, Riggen and a few other details. below two airliner aircraft can be seen to. the images the 1-2 are the new model

17.jpg12.jpg23.jpg2- fletcher plast.jpg

I build the normal Fletcher more than 40 years ago. At that time, we had in Spain 4 Fletcher named "THE CARRABALDIES" They were transformed -which I did too, with a new mast- A Tripode so that more electronic aids could de added to the mast. One of the Torpedo Groups was taken away and substituted with more Electronic Aids. about 4 years ago, I saw in my local shop a NEW Fletcher -bigger and with much more details with metallic guns etc. The `rice at that time was about 400€ all included. the last image about 40 years old and my last Plastic build. More Antennas, Riggen and a few other details. below two airliner aircraft can be seen to. the images the 1-2 are the new model
A FEW MORE PIC. I HAVE ALL THE INSTRUCTION. From where I do not remember, but it is not over the net-or I have lost the link.. of pictures there is about 251857_53040_03.jpg1857_53040_05.jpg1857_53040_20.jpg1857_53040_24.jpg

Yes, I imagine it is the one I am trying to do, the one in Revell, Spain had 5 of them here they were called los cinco latinos here they were named after a Latin American music group
los Garabaldies. tengo mucha imágenes de ellos. un par tenia el mástil único a un trípode con muchas mas radares y electronicoi. uno de los grupos de torpedos también fue cambiado. vivo en Málaga
he Garabaldies. I have a lot of images of them. a pair had the single mast to a tripod with many more radars and electronics. one of the torpedo groups was also changed. I live in Malaga

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 4
  • fl2.jpg
    fl2.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 26234699_947441832073607_147394218_n.jpg
    26234699_947441832073607_147394218_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • fl5.jpg
    fl5.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 5
Hallo @benji
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back