vacation update

Well, everyone, it's been 45 days on Vacation in the U.S. I planned the trip for 30 we arrived on the 12th of May, and we caught Covid after only 3 days. Took us 7 days to test Negative, and I decided to change the return air flights back to the Philippines from June to later available date, not easy to do without it costing $$$$, but we lucked out and changed our tickets for $100 a piece, to July 22nd!!! things are good now enjoying the States and visiting friends and family! It's been a while since we were here 3 years, again due to the Covid travel restriction in the Phil's, but the Philippines is home now and kind of looking forward to getting back to my Le Soleil build
Bandido

Hello dear friend
I'm sorry to hear that you've been in Covid and that your vacation plans have been partially used, but to our delight you have all recovered and you are enjoying the rest of the time on vacation.

My wife is from Cagayan de Oro and it has been several years since we visited.

Thanks to all here at SOS. I’ve only built one plank on frame wooden ship, a Dumas US Coastguard Lifeboat that took me years to build, work and life in general tended to get in the way. I’ve found that plastic model ships were faster to build so that’s been my hobby for a while. I’m fascinated by the amount of knowledge and the willingness to share that knowledge here in the forums. I keep learning from every post. Thanks again all.

Back