Vintage kit - The Fantail Launch

Hello, All
I do not create or built boats which sounds interesting, but I am asking if anyone is willing to buy this model 'THE FANTAIL LAUNCH123B. I registered because I saw a comment on someone asking if they have the plans for this model. I have the plans actually the whole thing never used. I wanted to know if you whomever you are interested in buying it.

Attachments

• boat image.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 189
Hi there,
If you want to sell this kit, you would be better served to provide some better pictures including the contents of the box.
It would also be reassuring to members to have PayPal available and a clear asking price.

thank you.

Hey, it seems like 2 are blurry but is the 3 page that you can see on the 3rd photo. Please anything else you need let me know.

I guess it is an old version of the later Midwest kit in scale 1:12, prepared for RC. Or is the offered one a different one, because the Midwest kit is named The Fantail Launch II"
Do you have also the steam engine kit?

1100053789.JPG

I built the Midwest Fantail launch kit a few years ago. A simple build on which I made a few revisions. I also built their steam engine, another simple build that requires some soldering. The engine works great. I believe that Midwest boat kits are no longer available so if you have the Midwest kit it would be a good buy for anyone interested in this little boat.

IMG_0945.jpg

Hi there,
If you want to sell this kit, you would be better served to provide some better pictures including the contents of the box.
It would also be reassuring to members to have PayPal available and a clear asking price.

thank you.
I am not sure how much give me a price? I know is vintage let me know.

Hello, All
I do not create or built boats which sounds interesting, but I am asking if anyone is willing to buy this model 'THE FANTAIL LAUNCH123B. I registered because I saw a comment on someone asking if they have the plans for this model. I have the plans actually the whole thing never used. I wanted to know if you whomever you are interested in buying it.
Hallo @hildaf61
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back