Waiting

I recently posted that i was about to begin working on the USS Enterprise 1/350. After receiving your many welcomes and and pointers I've decided to make sure I have all the necessary tools to do a upstanding job. I love building models and am very particular about doing detail work. I want them to look as close to perfect as I can get, I eventually would like to be considered a master model builder since I'm retired and can devote a lot of my time to the craft. Any and all advice is welcome as well as criticism. I will say I'm beyond the beginner stage but no where near the advanced level, I do pay attention to detail but want to improve drastically.

Theres a great series on You tube called "mid west hobby shop". He builds plastic ship models to a very high standard.

Theres a great series on You tube called "mid west hobby shop". He builds plastic ship models to a very high standard.
Thanks Bryian will definitely check that out. I can use all the tips and tricks I can get.

......, I do pay attention to detail but want to improve drastically.
Also in my opinion it is the best way and should be one aim of every modeler.......
.... own additional experience and looking around, what others are doing (and trying to do) is helping very much

Back