What music do you listen to while modelbuilding?

Hi Bill,
O Brien books are great, but have read or listened to Dudley Pope's Ramage series; great stories and not a soused hogs face in sight!

Cheers JJ..

I discovered that our digital public library has Patrick O’Brian’s Master and Commander series in audio book format. I’ve been listening to the escapades of Jack Aubrey and friends. :) The only problem is I get engrossed and forget what I’m doing…
...and that's when I drove off the road and into the woman's swimming pool, your Honor...

Well times have changed.... use to be Pink Floyd. Now I'm developing a taste for slow instrumental electric dirty delta swamp blues.
Slow pace of twisting, stretching and torturing guitar strings....
It's hard to line up planks when your face is scrunching up while a string begging for mercy......

Well times have changed.... use to be Pink Floyd.
WOW! I couldn't imagine Pink Floyd would be used... Well...to my personal taste, Pink Floyd is forever, while I do enjoy others like Australian Pink Floyd, Brit Floyd, The Machine, and other covers. :cool:

The Floyd music will always close to my heart boys….. it’s just….. well…… I guess its time for a little change…..
like the wife dying her hair….. ya know it will come back to what you know and cherish ( in case she reads this )

Listen to Olde Zeppelin or Floyd and the music would bounce around between different speakers... with todays technology..... what's the problem here ?

When it gets past about 1990, to me (my opinion only) so much of the music just isn't fun anymore so in my truck I listen to the oldies on Sirius and at the house, You Tube. About a mile from where I live we have the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. So far this year we have had Dave Matthews Band, Foreigner tonight, coming up Guns and Roses. Brit Floyd tribute to Pink Floyd. Phish, ZZ Top. Then the 'high brow stuff' like ballet(not my thing!) and the Philadelphia Orcestra which we are going to tomorrow night for the 1812 Oerture complete with a lomg fireworks show

I am a big fan of old music gear, mainly the reel recorders. It seems the quality of those is still excellent, Oh...and the vinyl records, they are darn expensive, still.

Back