Where’s Heinrich?

Didn't Heinrich say in a post that his visa was running out and he would need to leave China soon? Maybe he is in the process of moving (fingers crossed).

Didn't Heinrich say in a post that his visa was running out and he would need to leave China soon? Maybe he is in the process of moving (fingers crossed).
I believe when he received the new teaching position his visa was to be extended. However, we all know things change. I know we all hope for the best for Heinrich.

Of course it’s all speculation on our part. Just hoping we someday hear good things right from Heinrich.

I believe when he received the new teaching position his visa was to be extended. However, we all know things change. I know we all hope for the best for Heinrich.

Of course it’s all speculation on our part. Just hoping we someday hear good things right from Heinrich.
Thanks, I didn't realize that he got a new teaching position.

Like most I also, unsuccessfully, private messaged Heinrich through SoS a while back. Now I was wondering if it would be possible for any of his fellow admin. staff on SoS to e-mail his personal account and perhaps get a response there. jj..

Like most I also, unsuccessfully, private messaged Heinrich through SoS a while back. Now I was wondering if it would be possible for any of his fellow admin. staff on SoS to e-mail his personal account and perhaps get a response there. jj..
We have contacted via email, but we have no response as of today.

maybe if you contacted koldeerstac models HEN IS QUITE FRIENDLY WITH HEINZ ALSO KNOW HE HAS A SON IN SOUTH AFRICA. ITRUST THROUGH JESUES THAT HEIS OK A WONDERFUL GUY AND FRIEND TO MANY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Heinrich met up with Grant @GrantTyler on a visit to Melkbosstrand, South Africa last July.

Possibly Grant has an alternate means of contacting Heinrich to see if he’s ok.
Good morning Roger. I don’t have alternative contact details for Heinrich however I will see if I can track down his son or friend who lives in Melkbosstrand as well. Cheers Grant

Am I the only one still not buying it? Most of us could drift of from this site and few would care, but to a lot of us Heinrich was central, always there with insightful and balanced comment. For the life of me, even with a new and important job, I can see no reason that he would voluntarily disengage with SoS. I am sure he would find a way to keep in touch. Why would he not? I would doubt it would be over an argument with another member, he's not the sort and I see him more as a mediator than someone to go off in a huff.
Thus I am still very worried.

Hope to hear from you soon Heinrich. JJ..

Back