• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

WTB, Lauck Street Fubbs kit

Joined
Sep 24, 2017
Messages
31
Points
48

Hi All,

I’m looking for a Lauck Street Shipyards HMS Fubbs kit. I had one, but I lost it when my home was burnt to the ground during the wildfires here in Reno in August. This kit has sentimental value to me, and I’d love to find another one to build.

(I’d also like to find a Kingfisher kit as well)

Thanks!

Mark Adams
 
Back
Top