Yogurt as plastic card?

Hello, it's been a while I've been here so sorry for my absence, but I'd still like to advance a bit on my soleil royal. I got a bunch of yogurt and wonder if I can't use them for cheap plastic card (at least for the inside and since it's thin, some of the guns details on the 3rd battery, I don't intend to detail the one inside, I don't think they'll be that visible). I wonder if I can't use that to increase the guns diameter of my SR too.

Thanks for your answers, I wasn't too sure where to place my thread. I'm currently at Belle ile en mer and saw a bunch of ships there.

Maybe. Try flattening it with a hair dryer and while hot place a flat heavy weight on it, then remove any paint or lettering with 320 grade wet & dry. It worked for me when I used to build plastic

Check the recycling code on the containers- in the USA, at least, most yogurt cups are HDPE or PETE which are resistant to most glues. Some are polystyrene, which works well with solvent glues. HDPE makes a good mixing palette for glue and paint, which will crack right off when dry.

Back