Yuanqing Bluenose Kit #11 - New in an unopened box for sale! $125USD [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone :)

I have a brand new Yuanqing Bluenose kit still wrapped up in it's box looking for a new home. I will sell it for $125USD plus $50USD shipped/PayPal to Canada and CONUS. Please contact me via my direct email address rgauthier@coldbrook.ca (also my PayPal ID for payment) as I will respond much faster should you have any questions.

The is a ton of information and numerous build logs here:

Bluenose Main Support page

Here is a photo that Heinrich had sent me when he shipped the kit:

Bluenose shipping.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Reg

Would this be totally above my head as a second model and using basic hand tools and a Dremel? I have extensive experience build houses, apartment and mid rise office buildings.
Oh ,plus restoring private aircraft

Would this be totally above my head as a second model and using basic hand tools and a Dremel? I have extensive experience build houses, apartment and mid rise office buildings.
Oh ,plus restoring private aircraft
Ted, it is not an easy build per se, BUT there are so many brilliant build logs in the Bluenose Group Build section, very "willing-to-help-and-offer-advice" builders, instructions translated in English, historical pages, etc. that I think you should be OK. The price is very reasonable too.

Thank you. This is exactly the type of model I like the most. Similar to the Model Airways Newport I built

Thank you. This is exactly the type of model I like the most. Similar to the Model Airways Newport I built
Ted, check out the Bluenose Group Builds. There are some really exquisite builds on there (too many to mention for fear of leaving someone out). You should be able to find a style of build that you like, and you will have the relevant build log at your disposal. Voila!

I had already been checking them. You're right way too many exquisite examples
If I can offer you advice, send Reg a PM and just pull the plug and buy the kit. You will never get it at that price again - also the name decal at the stern was specially changed for SOS members to make it more accurate.

I already sent a pm asking how to do PayPal.
I no that's what he supposed.
I'm a newbie, how do soa members usually handle these types of transactions

There is no prescribed way in which members do transactions. It's up to the individual parties concerned - I am sure PayPal will work as that is how all the members bought their kits from YuanQing.

Hi everyone :)

I have a brand new Yuanqing Bluenose kit still wrapped up in it's box looking for a new home. I will sell it for $125USD plus $50USD shipped/PayPal to Canada and CONUS. Please contact me via my direct email address rgauthier@coldbrook.ca (also my PayPal ID for payment) as I will respond much faster should you have any questions.

The is a ton of information and numerous build logs here:

Bluenose Main Support page

Here is a photo that Heinrich had sent me when he shipped the kit:

View attachment 395131

Thanks for loo

Good morning, PayPal has reported that the payment for the Bluenose ll kit listed above went through.
Thank you for selling me the kit.
It feels like Christmas is right around the corner and Im nine years old.

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your payment. I will ship it out on Monday as here in Canada the post offices are closed on the weekends. I will email you the confirmation number when it becomes available.

All the best!

Reg

I cannot figure out how to mark this post as sold so Mods, if you are reading this, could you take care of it for me please?

Many thanks,

Reg

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your payment. I will ship it out on Monday as here in Canada the post offices are closed on the weekends. I will email you the confirmation number when it becomes available.

All the best!

Reg
Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back