ZHL 1:48 Leudo trade boat

Excellent model and great build! Thumbsup

BTW, welcome aboard SOS!!! Is there any project you are working on now and would like to share with us?

Excellent model and great build! Thumbsup

BTW, welcome aboard SOS!!! Is there any project you are working on now and would like to share with us?
Thank you for welcome words, Jim!

I really appreciate your evaluation. Well, my next project:
is only partly planked :) Nothing interesting to show yet, I'm afraid..

Stan222.jpg

Well, my next project:
This sounds like a real fun project, Stan! While for you, it sounds not interesting to show, for others it may be a huge interest. I suggest you start a build log where you will show the progress of your current build. It is an excellent way to introduce yourself and interact with other forum members. We aim to help each other and learn from each other. What do you think about my suggestion?

Your Leudo is really very well build - so I am looking forward to see your new project in a building log
And you are not correct, believing, that the planking of your Polotsk is not interesting.
Please start a building log - we all would like to see and talk about this kit model

BTW: A warm welcome here on board of our forum

Jim, Uwe, thank you very much!

As for the "Polotsk" - I'll try. I have never did this before: partly because of my pretty moderate skills (nothing special to show other people), partly because my "naval" English is ok for reading books, but it's barely enough for describing technical processes of shipbuilding :)

But I'll do all my best: I gonna post pictures with short comments :)

Stan

Back