1/200 Trumpeter Bismark by bcsoseven

Your Bismarck is really taking shape, love the shading . light weathering just on point! good job.

Getting geared back up to start working on it again. Torn bicep, torn and dislocated shoulder, physical therapy and finally getting the feeling and dexterity back in my hand.

Hi, I looked carefully at your photos, your work is perfect! There is a lot to learn: especially the painting of the hull is fantastic! The black waterline between red and gray is perfect without smudging. So I have to be able to do it when I start assembling my kit. A great job, congratulations!
Mario

Yes sir, just took a while and longer than expected lol
Which took longer, the second build or the healing of injuries....both are long term issues...

I injured my shoulder when I fell down years ago, took several years for full movement and no pain before full return to normal.

Which took longer, the second build or the healing of injuries....both are long term issues...

I injured my shoulder when I fell down years ago, took several years for full movement and no pain before full return to normal.
Just not being able to hold my hand completely still is so frustrating and it isn’t going to let me put the details I want in this model.

I think I overwhelmed myself with PE lol with the shaking in my arm and hand I’m having to fine tune myself so I’m using it as a rehab tool.

I think I overwhelmed myself with PE lol with the shaking in my arm and hand I’m having to fine tune myself so I’m using it as a rehab tool.
sorry to hear about your health problems - I hope it will get better - nevertheless your model is looking very good Thumbsup

Back