1682 HMY FUBBS - 1:24 - Stern Section [COMPLETED BUILD]

Congratulations for finishing the "ship"-model - I understand it, that the ship is finished
Very good work - clean and accurate
I am looking forward to see her furnished and filled with life

PS: please tell me if I should or when I shall edit your title with [COMPLETED BUILD]

Congratulations for finishing the "ship"-model - I understand it, that the ship is finished
Very good work - clean and accurate
I am looking forward to see her furnished and filled with life

PS: please tell me if I should or when I shall edit your title with [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi Uwek, thank you very much for your compliments.

YES !!! please, add COMPLETED BUILD to the title.

Here are the last 2 pictures of this model. I have added the lanter. Concerning the furniture, that will take time.

Thank you all for following this built and your encouraging support. I hope you have enjoyed it.

All the best !!!
Daniel

20240614_085906.jpg20240614_085941.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Uwek, thank you very much for your compliments.

YES !!! please, add COMPLETED BUILD to the title.

Here are the last 2 pictures of this model. I have added the lanter. Concerning the furniture, that will take time.

Thank you all for following this built and your encouraging support. I hope you have enjoyed it.

All the best !!!
Daniel

View attachment 453476View attachment 453477
Dear Daniel
congratulations for reaching this peak, you have created a beautiful masterpiece!!!

Dear Daniel
congratulations for reaching this peak, you have created a beautiful masterpiece!!!

Thank you Shota 70 !!! I really appreciate this comment coming from a model ship builder like you. I have started already a new project.

All the best !!!
Daniel

Thank you Shota 70 !!! I really appreciate this comment coming from a model ship builder like you. I have started already a new project.

All the best !!!
Daniel
what is your new project? I would like to follow

Back