Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

Спасибо БОЛЬШОЕ, надеюсь мой подарок от семьи на мои 50 лет приедет от Вас)))

Thank you BIG, I hope my gift from my family for my 50 years will come from you)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Спасибо БОЛЬШОЕ, надеюсь мой подарок от семьи на мои 50 лет приедет от Вас)))

Thank you BIG, I hope my gift from my family for my 50 years will come from you)))
I guess you have ordered the Belle Poule from @SAIL AND SAIL MODEL ..... so maybe soon the birthday present will arrive

Today the 13th of October we can celebrate the birthday of seven members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Greader
@PeterMichael
@Trezy
@txn4lyf
@BondBilgain
@Cricket1701
and

@RdV

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

I was traveling yesterday the whole day, so I was not able to make the birthday greetings
- so everybody who had yesterday the 23rd October Birthday - Sorry for the delayed....

=> Happy BIRTHDAY

Today the 24th of October we can celebrate the birthday of 12 members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Thomas Marocke
@Masters Mate
@Ronko
@Terry D
@Beeky
@Ctlum3
@WmJW
@1:6000
@alangr4
@Jacko
@sunraymajor
and

@Trial

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

Back