Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

Today the 20h of Decemberwe can celebrate the birthday of 9 members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Dusty Fog
@GaryL230
@Mr enigma
@Seafraid
@va155sf
@Milso
@Nik of Montenegro
@shkretov
and

@Trale

and belayed wishes for members who had during the weekend Birthday

@Chris1953
@julianclar
@Laxa
@PLuzu737
@Thomas
@TonyMoon
@J w rogers
@Jtcr
@mark gray
@Nahshon
@SerZhu
@taylor4502
and

@Wilhelm

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

Thanks for all the many BIRTHDAY GREETINGS on Oct. 31. a score of 3 out of more than 10.000 members.
Hallo my "friend"
I am responding now based on this post and also the PM you have send to me.
I am sorry, that especially on the 31.st of October I made no birthday greetings to anybody - and also not to you.
But this has no special reason related to you as the person El Capi, it is simply based on the fact, that I had last Monday, the 31.st of October no time to be online.

Birthday wishes f.e. in our forum are not automatically by the software produced!
No, it is the person Uwe who is doing this in his freetime, next to a job, family and my other private obligations. That means, when I have time next to all of this, I am in the forum and writing and particpating in the communications. I am not getting any money for this.
But this means also, that when I am together with my family I am not online in the forum. F.e. often at weekends. And last Monday (we had here a long weekend in Austria with Tuesday holiday), unfortunately the day of your birthday, I spend my time celebrating Halloween with my daughter and my wife.
Sorry for that.
No - I have to be honest - I am not sorry for that!

For all others of the 10.000 members:
In the past I tried to make the brithday wishes to everybody in this topic.
But with the time I realized, that I can not do it for everybody. So I try to make the birthday wishes to all members who posted already and started 1 topic - I post them inside the topic of the member having birthday, in order not desturbing other topics "owned" by somebody else - (No off topic)
Unfortunately our software is not able to show me the birthdays of the day before, or give me a listing of all days with the birthdays of the members. So therefore unfortunately I am not able, after such a day off from SOS being not online, I am not able to research who had birthday the day before. So Unfortunately sometimes I am not able to make the Birthday greetings also to friends and regular posting members.

So to everybody who did not get any greetings - I wish you all the Best and Happy Belayed Birthday - Sorry, but I do what I can

And especially for El Capi - please take a look at this post one year ago made on the 31.st October 2021 - seems, that I was online at this day and somebody had birthday

Hallo my "friend"
I am responding now based on this post and also the PM you have send to me.
I am sorry, that especially on the 31.st of October I made no birthday greetings to anybody - and also not to you.
But this has no special reason related to you as the person El Capi, it is simply based on the fact, that I had last Monday, the 31.st of October no time to be online.

Birthday wishes f.e. in our forum are not automatically by the software produced!
No, it is the person Uwe who is doing this in his freetime, next to a job, family and my other private obligations. That means, when I have time next to all of this, I am in the forum and writing and particpating in the communications. I am not getting any money for this.
But this means also, that when I am together with my family I am not online in the forum. F.e. often at weekends. And last Monday (we had here a long weekend in Austria with Tuesday holiday), unfortunately the day of your birthday, I spend my time celebrating Halloween with my daughter and my wife.
Sorry for that.
No - I have to be honest - I am not sorry for that!

For all others of the 10.000 members:
In the past I tried to make the brithday wishes to everybody in this topic.
But with the time I realized, that I can not do it for everybody. So I try to make the birthday wishes to all members who posted already and started 1 topic - I post them inside the topic of the member having birthday, in order not desturbing other topics "owned" by somebody else - (No off topic)
Unfortunately our software is not able to show me the birthdays of the day before, or give me a listing of all days with the birthdays of the members. So therefore unfortunately I am not able, after such a day off from SOS being not online, I am not able to research who had birthday the day before. So Unfortunately sometimes I am not able to make the Birthday greetings also to friends and regular posting members.

So to everybody who did not get any greetings - I wish you all the Best and Happy Belayed Birthday - Sorry, but I do what I can

And especially for El Capi - please take a look at this post one year ago made on the 31.st October 2021 - seems, that I was online at this day and somebody had birthday

I am terribly sorry, that you have misunderstood me Hallowing joke. The misunderstanding come from greetings from You- to somebody else- and here there were listed some other members with birthdays 23 of Dic. that was where I tried to make a joke that my birthday is Oct. 31.

I can assure you, that I DO NOT CARE about these greetings -mainly coming from the list from Goole and others. Maybe 1 out of 10. I am very happy that you took a day off with your family and forget SOS:
in my case that day I spent about 10 hours at the main Utgency hospital (possibly a Brain Tumor= which in end went better-from red to yellow/ green.. now waiting for the brain Doctor-kirug) to come up with a final answer. Om top of that a very important medicine has completely disappeared- at least in Span -without notice. so now we will have to find a similar medicament
as you can see, I do not care about greetings, it was only meant as a JOKE.

Es tut mir sehr leid, dass Sie mich falsch verstanden haben. Das Missverständnis kommt von Grüßen von Ihnen – an jemand anderen – und hier wurden einige andere Mitglieder mit Geburtstagen am 23. Dezember aufgelistet. Dort habe ich versucht, einen Witz zu machen, dass mein Geburtstag am 31. Oktober ist.

Ich kann Ihnen versichern, dass mir diese Grüße egal sind - hauptsächlich aus der Liste von Goole und anderen. Vielleicht 1 von 10. Ich freue mich sehr, dass Sie sich einen Tag mit Ihrer Familie frei genommen und SOS vergessen haben:

In meinem Fall verbrachte ich diesem Tag ungefähr 10 Stunden im Hauptkrankenhaus (möglicherweise ein kopftumor = der am Ende besser wurde - von Rot zu Gelb / Grün. Jetzt warte ich auf den Kopfkirug - Kirug), um ein Finale Antwortzu finden ¡. Außerdem ist ein sehr wichtiges Medikament - zumindest in Spanien - ohne Vorankündigung vollständig verschwunden. also müssen wir jetzt ein ähnliches Medikament finden

Wie man sieht, ist mir die Begrüßung , es war nur als SPASS gemeint.

Back