Piroscaf 28-foot Steam Cutter (1876) in scale 1:24 by Piroscaf Scale Models

Just received my well packed/intact order of fittings and figures from Dmitry which included a side order of forest raspberry CHIKA BISCUITs!! Gotta find out if I can order them here in the US!! Many thanks Dmitry! Let us know when you get some of the figures fully painted.

Just received my well packed/intact order of fittings and figures from Dmitry which included a side order of forest raspberry CHIKA BISCUITs!! Gotta find out if I can order them here in the US!! Many thanks Dmitry! Let us know when you get some of the figures fully painted.
We apologize for being creative with the extra packaging. We tried to reduce the cost of shipping. The cost depends on the volume. They did not dare to put the liver so that the customs would not arrest the cargo.
The painting of the figures will be completed in a few days.
Thank you for choosing our studio.

I need to catch up on what all nice extras are now available to go with my ships kit.

They will all dress it up nicely to make a great display model.

I need to catch up on what all nice extras are now available to go with my ships kit.

They will all dress it up nicely to make a great display model.
I am not sure of what the contents of the bags are but the finished seated figure is absolutely amazing. Do they have any sailors or oil skinned fishermen in 1:64 scale for a Nova Scotia fishing schooner 1900 - 1935? Rich (PT-2)

I am not sure of what the contents of the bags are but the finished seated figure is absolutely amazing. Do they have any sailors or oil skinned fishermen in 1:64 scale for a Nova Scotia fishing schooner 1900 - 1935? Rich (PT-2)
Unfortunately not. The sculptor works only in 24 and 35 scales. Soon there will be a Daimler Benz steam motorcycle with figures.

I am nearing completing of my model and wondered if there would have been a name plate/inscription on the side of steam cutter and if so what it might have been. Also how would the anchor have been attached?

I am nearing completing of my model and wondered if there would have been a name plate/inscription on the side of steam cutter and if so what it might have been. Also how would the anchor have been attached?
Please do not forget to show us your model !!!

There were no name plate or inscription on the side and transom of steam cutter. The anchor was attached to a metal ring near the stem just before being placed in the water. He was lying in the bow of the boat in front of the mast

We have good and bad news for you. Due to the increase in prices for wood materials from 1 September, there will be an increase in the price of a steam cutter wooden model kit, who is still thinking about buying hurry up! The price will increase by about 10%.

Good news!
We will announce our next model in the near future. We decided to release this model to fill the gap between a steam boat and another larger project.

Painting of one of the miniatures of the steam cutter crew from one of our clients.

Attachments

• photo_2021-09-25_19-01-57 (2).jpg
    photo_2021-09-25_19-01-57 (2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2021-09-25_19-01-57.jpg
    photo_2021-09-25_19-01-57.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2021-09-25_19-01-58 (2).jpg
    photo_2021-09-25_19-01-58 (2).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2021-09-25_19-01-58 (3).jpg
    photo_2021-09-25_19-01-58 (3).jpg