4° Congrès international de modélisme de marine ancienne 2017 May 25-27 Vazerac

zoly99sask

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Images by Eric Lemaillet

Presented by model makers from France and Europe, models of old ships, images of old ships, marine objects, books on the navy, manufacturing methods, video animations, 3D printing ...
At the multipurpose room and the media library of Vazerac.

Organized by Marine & Arsenal Modeling.

DSCN2112.jpgDSCN2113.jpgDSCN2114.jpgDSCN2115.jpgDSCN2116.jpgDSCN2117.jpgDSCN2118.jpgDSCN2119.jpgDSCN2120.jpgDSCN2121.jpgDSCN2122.jpgDSCN2123.jpgDSCN2124.jpgDSCN2125.jpg

Hi Zoltan,
Is the image DSCN2136 by Eric Lemaillet a type of dredge? It is a very nice model.
Mike

Hi Zoltan,
Is the image DSCN2136 by Eric Lemaillet a type of dredge? It is a very nice model.
Mike
May I reply with a direct answer......
Yes it is shovel-dredger based on the drawings of Gerard Delacroix, his monographie is named "La Machine a curer les ports"

http://gerard.delacroix.pagesperso-orange.fr/machine/plaquette.htm

A very interesting model indeed.....I was also once thinking about to build this model, relatively easy to build in scratch and very special model.
Unfortunately I do not have the plan-set until now, due to the fact, that the text book is until now only available in french.
BTW: Gerard is speaking very good english, he is living in french speaken part of Canada.....

Thanks Uwe,
That is what I thought it was, I haven’t seen one modeled before. Good luck with your model.
Mike

Back