A Christmas Present to myself

Отличные рисунки и спасибо за публикацию.С вашего разрешения я хотел бы использовать их во введении журнала сборки, когда я в конечном итоге начну сборку.Я чувствую, что на Западе моделисты не уделяют достаточного внимания некоторым из великих кораблей в истории России.Я был недоволен, когда Deagostini не запустил это на Западе,возможно,поскольку они думали, что это будет иметь ограниченный интерес, поэтому мне пришлось купить набор из Польши.

с уважением

Найджел
О да конечно можно, я для этого и положил рисунки

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nigel,
have you thought about scaling up this model to a bigger size ? At 1-100 scale, its a struggle adding the small details .

cheers buddy.

Hi Brian

No I haven't,this is a big vessel and 1/100 it is still large masted and rigged.I will be struggling for somewhere to put it if it is any larger.There are numerous photoetch parts for the fine details that will help with some of the smaller stuff.All the stern windows, balcony rails and gunport hinges are photoetched.This will be almost out of the box as it is that good.The main thing that will be changed is the deck planking.It is far too wide everything else apart from the usual rigging blocks is on the money.

Happy New Year mate

Nigel

Well the package has landed.I am currently sorting and checking it is all there.All the magazines are packed in individual sleeves with associated parts.I am separating these out.It is very time consuming:rolleyes:

Interestingly it is the Italian original edition.May or may not help if I have to put text into Google translatorROTF

Kind Regards

Nigel

Small update in that it is all there.I have ordered some jewellery organisers from Amazon,these will land tomorrow.I plan on sorting everything into compartments of identical parts.Everything is strewn across many issues.This is the nature of partworks.Sorting like this will stop stuff getting lost or damaged and make it more like a conventional kit.
Some extremely nice small custom parts including a rather nice 3mm diameter ships inclinometer!
I will post some pics when organised properly.Everything will be easier to photograph when sorted.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Last edited:
I am happy for you, that the parcel arrived and you have now really Christmas ;)
Would be interesting to show us the package with some photos, so that we can get an impression of the content etc.

I am happy for you, that the parcel arrived and you have now really Christmas ;)
Would be interesting to show us the package with some photos, so that we can get an impression of the content etc.
Sorry I was too fast with the request of photos - I was writing my post before in the same time like you wrote already the answer

Uwe Thankyou,obviously this came in 120 weekly issues and had been repacked in resealable sleeves individually.To photograph like this is a thankless task and many,many pictures.As an example you get a deck gun with issue 1 then last deck gun is in issue 110ish!.

I wanted to split magazines from parts as there is a lot of weight in 120 magazines pressing on the parts and timber.Photos will follow when organised.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Back