A.L. site

Ok
Do not know if it is true but for some time A.L. site was not accessible
And Now on some French site they said the A.L. is now close.
Any body can confirm or not that newsSpeechless

No Don,
Not so fast. They are still in business.....There is a Facebook page for them at https://www.facebook.com/ArtesaniaLatina.net/

It seems that they have there product line via amazon.com. Also, even though it seems the original site is gone, they still have products available via online dealers.

On the french site
Je viens d apprendre que artesania a déposé le bilan il y a un mois d apres mon magasin habituel.
I just learned that artesania filed for bankruptcy a month ago from my usual store.
Question-MarkQuestion-MarkQuestion-Mark

I started the AL kit L'Hermoine about a year ago. I was using the AL website to access the PDF instructions on my iPad for convenience. One day last May the website went down and never returned. I foolishly did not purchase the to-scale crew figures when I purchased the L'Hermoine kit. I have tried several online suppliers in an effort to purchase the figures. Several sites show it on back order but I'm beginning to think that I have missed my chance to obtain these figures. I get the sense that these pending back orders will never be filled.

Richard

YEP, they are gone. No longer sell directly. IF you want a particular AL kit, gab it as its all old inventory. But be wary that if parts are missing you wont get replaced.

Back