Albatros by Occre - second build [COMPLETED BUILD]

I hope everyone is well!

I am actually about a week and a half late starting this thread.What a difference when you buy a quality model I am really enjoying this build.Here are some pictures of my progress so far,all constructive criticism is more then welcome.

image000000 (4).jpg

image000000 (4).jpgimage000000 (11).jpgimage000000 (9).jpgimage000000 (8).jpgimage000000 (6).jpgimage000000 (5).jpgimage000000 (4).jpg

Spero che tutti stiano bene!

In realtà sono in ritardo di circa una settimana e mezzo all'inizio di questa discussione. Che differenza quando acquisti un modello di qualità, mi sto davvero godendo questa build. Ecco alcune immagini dei miei progressi Finora, tutte le critiche costruttive sono più che benvenute.

[ALLEGARE=completo]285660[/ALLEGARE]
Buona sera BLD, domando ,è da Kit o autocostruito, Grazie

Good evening BLD, I ask, is it from Kit or DIY, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Scusa non capisco.
il modello che stai costruendo è una scatola di montaggio o da progetto, scusami che non scrivo inglese

the model you are building is an assembly or project box, sorry I don't write english

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, translation of first question from Frank48 is: Good evening BLD, I ask, is it from Kit or DIY, Thanks

Second comment is: the model you are building is an assembly or project box, sorry I don't write english

OK, good to know, I have thought of the same thing, just checking if store bought how much and where.

I have the OcCre tool box, but it doesn't have nice holes for drill bits and not enough for tools.

FYI, I just used Goggle Translate and pasted the Itialian text into and got translation back, works both ways.

OK, good to know, I have thought of the same thing, just checking if store bought how much and where.

I have the OcCre tool box, but it doesn't have nice holes for drill bits and not enough for tools.

FYI, I just used Goggle Translate and pasted the Itialian text into and got translation back, works both ways.
Good to know about the translater.

Back