ALERT Cutter- 1777, POF by MystRacing

Well it'll be a little bit before I'm ready to go full bore on this project, Have some things I need to finish first. but wanted to go ahead and get a build thread started. In the interest of full disclosure I also want to see what some of the more experienced guys come up with. I hate to button something up only to see several things I could have done in the next few days.

My Alert Showed up at about 10 O'Clock this morning. The shipping was really fast on mine, came in FedEx. Got several communications from Trident as well, very happy with the company. I'll also post some photos tonight when I check it out.

Last edited:
Well in the N-Scale train world they say, "If there aren't pictures it didn't happen" So....

I took a quick look at lunch, and it arrived in perfect condition. Nicely packaged and everything inside looks good.

IMG_4475%20%281280x625%29-L.jpg

Inside box

IMG_4476%20%281280x658%29-L.jpg

I did look at the stuff inside to be sure. :)

HI JODIE, WHEN YOU START YOURS I WILL START MINE ALSO, GOOD TO FOLLOW A GREAT BUILDER LIKE YOU. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

I have not started this. Rite now I'm trying to get my Black Pearl finished including some 3d projects and then will do my scratch build bomb vessel. I mostly posted this thread at the urging of admin to let people know I did get it. It was during the time that trident was having some issues getting them out.

Back