Am I crazy or what?

OK, just joined the forum a few days ago and I have started my first build. You can check it out in the build forum.

Here is the crazy part....I'm a few days into my first build, with probably months to go and now I have already bought my 2nd kit, the OcCre HMS Montanes. I couldn't help it. I have always seen this kit at around $759 but I caught it on sale for $499 and pulled the trigger even though I will not touch it for 6 months.

Is this normal behavior? LOL....does everyone feel the excitement of opening a new kit? Needless to say, I think I'm hooked.
it gets worse but as you go you will get so engrossed in what you are doing, that new kit will gather moss... but you will always have an eye out for another great deal you cant pass up. thats the potato chip syndrom... you cant just have one!

If you divide the price of a kit by the time it takes to build it is a fairly inexpensive hobby. Beside a Dremel and a Proxxon table saw I do not have any fancy tools.My wife like my hobby, she know where I am. Not only build wood ships but also WWI aircrafts and figurines, mostly medieval era.

Back