• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

American Scout C-2 Cargo Ship by Sterling Models

Also, I wish I had waited to install rails until adding lights. Too many things to break while moving the superstructure around. View attachment 578386
Vic,
I'm so glad you're a few months ahead of me on this project, I'm learning a lot from you.

Thanks for everything you've been posting, keep it up!

Jeff

PS: Haven't been able to get back to my ship for the past week or so, home renovation projects taking priority again :(.
 
Vic,
I'm so glad you're a few months ahead of me on this project, I'm learning a lot from you.

Thanks for everything you've been posting, keep it up!

Jeff

PS: Haven't been able to get back to my ship for the past week or so, home renovation projects taking priority again :(.
I take it you’re meaning you’re learning from my mistakes?
 
Some little detail idea.
Those house lights would have had yellow bulbs in them as an insect light which was very effective in port.
So you could put some clear yellow by Tamiya on them if you want some accuracy.
Changed a few bulbs on the avatar ship image I use.
 
Some little detail idea.
Those house lights would have had yellow bulbs in them as an insect light which was very effective in port.
So you could put some clear yellow by Tamiya on them if you want some accuracy.
Changed a few bulbs on the avatar ship image I use.
Good idea!
 
Back
Top