Ancient Phoenecian Trading Boats - Build log by PT-2

I think you are making excellent progress Rich. This is where your very methodical and logical approach is paying great dividends. You are without any shadow of doubt, on the right track! Thumbs-Up

Almost missed this build, just in time to follow from the beginning. Succes

Almost missed this build, just in time to follow from the beginning. Succes
There has been and will be plenty of remakes and re-thoughts along the way as new not recognized matters arise with each step forward. I guess that is the core of a scratch design/build undertaking that maintains the core of this hobby a reality. If not on the right track then a new tack will correct the course. No telling how long this small boat will take to fruition as was found in the enhanced Kyrenia model, Rich

There has been and will be plenty of remakes and re-thoughts along the way as new not recognized matters arise with each step forward. I guess that is the core of a scratch design/build undertaking that maintains the core of this hobby a reality. If not on the right track then a new tack will correct the course. No telling how long this small boat will take to fruition as was found in the enhanced Kyrenia model, Rich
I should also have mentioned that my log photos are just that of the work in progress without removing saw/sanding dust many times before the photos. The log in my mind is the actual status of the moment and not a cleaned up pause point for show; just the good, the bad, and the ugly. Rich

I should also have mentioned that my log photos are just that of the work in progress without removing saw/sanding dust many times before the photos. The log in my mind is the actual status of the moment and not a cleaned up pause point for show; just the good, the bad, and the ugly. Rich
Idem when you visit my log, you can see the dust and other thing when you look to the pictures. And exactly like you said, during build you make other decisions to change the track. That’s why I love scratchbuild too.

Back