Artsenia Latina HMS Bounty 1783

yeloowtang

so it's actually cut out that way and not just to show ??
I was looking at that the longest time, figured it was just to show the walls..
how would people enter the end little section ??
that and my walls would need to move up about 1.5 cm to match the floor plan.. I can fix that easy and use the end part of the long wall for the angle section under the beam..
thanks,
I'll see if I can remove or modify it without causing damage or a mess :) if not, I can live with it that way.
I probably wouldn't have added the extra details and lights without the help here lol just be satisfied with the kit itself.. glad I did, makes it more interesting..

JScolum

I made two connection points. At the stern, as you can see and on the bow in the cabin. It was easier :) For Led i use http://ledcalc.com/#
Draws the branches and the whole scheme nicely.
I hid thebatery 9V in the hold as a larger cargo package with cables long enough to be replaced. It is safer because if the power supply breaks down and the voltage is high,and them kill avery LED. The stabilizer inserted in the circuit warms very deeply so I solve it because I inserted a 9 V battery

DSC_6270.JPGDSC_6268.JPGDSC_6271.JPG

Last edited:

yeloowtang

Morning all,
been working on my ship when ever I have a chance, had a few busy weeks but still got time on weekends.
Didn't post much so not to be boring with just simple little things LOL
finished adding the wall in the lower deck, didn't risk removing the floor and cutting it like JScolum.. it was well glued in position so, trying would have resulted in damage.. but, it still looks way better with the wall in versus nothing down there to look at.
got lights installed and might add two more behind the walls.
planked the mid deck, practice doing it with actual shorter planks. added some details, weathering and varnish. set the mast rings.
noticed that no where in the instructions they mention to line up and test fit a mast to make sure they sit proper and of course line up so the mast sits how it should.. I did that and adjusted as needed, at least enough that if a slight adjustment is needed, it will be easy once that time comes..
next come the detailing of the mid deck, lights covered with the top deck once all done.. getting there, taking more time because of the extras but
here's a few pictures of the progress.
DSCN5004.JPGDSCN5006.JPGDSCN5007.JPGDSCN5008.JPGDSCN5009.JPGDSCN5010.JPGDSCN5011.JPG