Asking for prayers

Early this morning my mother had a heart attack. She was taken to the hospital where they performed an angiogram. They installed a shunt in the right side of her heart and a balloon catheter in the left. Sadly, they are not expecting her to regain consciousness, nor do they think she will make it through the night. I am new to ships of scale so I don't know if such a thing is appropriate, but I would like to ask everyone to say a prayer and/or keep a good thought for her. Her name is Barbara Tweedy and she is a wonderful woman; everyone who has ever come in contact with her has immediately fallen in love with her.
Thank You,
Wes
Hello WesMan, This is great news to here that your Mum is on the mend, All Mums are very Special.
Regards Lawrence

I hate to tell you all this, but yesterday morning my mom took a very bad turn for the worse. Today she was moved to hospice and it is looking like she may not make it through the night. My heart is absolutely broken; I have always been a momma's boy. She and my wife have always been my two best friends. Her passing is going to leave a huge hole in my heart

I am very sorry to hear this - My thoughts and prayers are with your mum, with you and the family

I can certainly understand your situation. The ups and downs of not knowing is hard on the emotions. My prayers are with you that the Lord will bring comfort to you and your family. I know it is a difficult situation.

Back