"Bei Sagrin" Grand Duchy of Bergamo Ship

Il mio antico professore diceva.."vi siete sbagliati nel confondervi.." .. per farla breve la terzultima ordinata è sbagliata e quindi le linee seguono una curva errata ...

My old professor said.."you were wrong in getting confused.." .. to make a long story short the third to last ordinate is wrong and therefore the lines follow an incorrect curve...

errore_01.jpg

Last edited:
I use the same method as you are. As I slowly work and then do some reworking I slowly learn the hobby! Keep at it, it looks better each day.

Hi swampdweller126,
Confesso di avere un kit nell'armadio .. ogni tanto lo guardo , osservo i pezzi e alla fine lo ripongo. Credo che non lo assemblerò mai... mi diverte troppo inventare giorno per giorno qualcosa.
I kit sono una gran cosa ma mancano di personalità .. sono dei "cloni" che nulla lasciano all'inventiva del modellista.
Procedere come con questo barchino crea un mare di perplessità. La prima è vedere i "capolavori" creati e presentati in questa parte del forum. A volte mi chiedo se sia giusto presentare i miei elementari lavori.
Mi sembra di essere come quel tipo che entra in una sala da ballo e nessuno si accorge di lui.
Nonostante tutto io continuo imperterrito. In fin dei conti comr diceva la mia grandma Carolina " Non ci sono cose che non si è capaci di fare, ma solo cose che non si ha voglia di fare".
Ciao e grazie

Hi swampdweller126,
I confess that I have a kit in the closet... every now and then I look at it, observe the pieces and in the end I put it away. I don't think I'll ever assemble it... I enjoy inventing something day by day too much.
The kits are a great thing but they lack personality... they are "clones" that leave nothing to the modeller's inventiveness.
Proceeding as with this little boat creates a lot of perplexity. The first is to see the "masterpieces" created and presented in this part of the forum. Sometimes I wonder if it is right to present my elementary works.
I feel like I'm like that guy who walks into a dance hall and no one notices him.
Despite everything, I continue undaunted. After all, as my grandma Carolina used to say, "There are no things you aren't capable of doing, but only things you don't want to do."

Hello and thanks
Eugenio

Last edited:
Hi swampdweller126,
Confesso di avere un kit nell'armadio .. ogni tanto lo guardo , osservo i pezzi e alla fine lo ripongo. Credo che non lo assemblerò mai... mi diverte troppo inventare giorno per giorno qualcosa.
I kit sono una gran cosa ma mancano di personalità .. sono dei "cloni" che nulla lasciano all'inventiva del modellista.
Procedere come con questo barchino crea un mare di perplessità. La prima è vedere i "capolavori" creati e presentati in questa parte del forum. A volte mi chiedo se sia giusto presentare i miei elementari lavori.
Mi sembra di essere come quel tipo che entra in una sala da ballo e nessuno si accorge di lui.
Nonostante tutto io continuo imperterrito. In fin dei conti comr diceva la mia grandma Carolina " Non ci sono cose che non si è capaci di fare, ma solo cose che non si ha voglia di fare".
Ciao e grazie

Hi swampdweller126,
I confess that I have a kit in the closet... every now and then I look at it, observe the pieces and in the end I put it away. I don't think I'll ever assemble it... I enjoy inventing something day by day too much.
The kits are a great thing but they lack personality... they are "clones" that leave nothing to the modeller's inventiveness.
Proceeding as with this little boat creates a lot of perplexity. The first is to see the "masterpieces" created and presented in this part of the forum. Sometimes I wonder if it is right to present my elementary works.
I feel like I'm like that guy who walks into a dance hall and no one notices him.
Despite everything, I continue undaunted. After all, as my grandma Carolina used to say, "There are no things you aren't capable of doing, but only things you don't want to do."

Hello and thanks
Eugenio
Morghy,I am way too much of a novice to not use a kit. I think all of my mistakes in the build give it its personality. The inventiveness is how I try to rectify my mistakes. You are 100% correct about the level of skill that I see everyday here. Your Grandma was very correct, we will only know what we can do if we try to do it. Thanks for your thoughts, Tom

Back